2D Unity Tutorial 03

 2D Unity Tutorial 03

In the first part of this weeks 2D Unity Tutorial I learned how to add a health collectible to the game. I struggled a little bit with the coding aspect for the health collectible as I kept getting a red error message at the bottom of the unity editor. I had no idea why it wasn't working and it was extremely frustrating. The tutorial was not helping me in the slightest either. The code provided in the tutorial was incorrect too. Comparing it to the final code given at the end of the tutorial didn't make it any clearer either but a quick copy and paste solved the mysterious problem.

(A screenshot of this weeks Unity Tutorial)

The second part of this weeks 2D Unity Tutorial I attempted to learn how to add a damage zone and an  enemy to the game which would move around the game area. The enemy just did not work out, the code doesn't function as the tutorial lets on that it will. This is extremely confusing and frustrating and makes me want to throw my laptop out the window. I ended up having to copy and paste the code from the end of the tutorial again and even that didn't work so what am I meant to do here?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Introduction

Game Idea Research

Game Design