Unity Tutorial 01

Unity Tutorial 01

I found the first tutorial interesting enough. It was challenging but not too hard to figure out. The instructor in the video tutorials speaks very slow so I found myself putting the video speed up to x1.5. The one thing that I found to be the most confusing was the positioning of the camera. I don't quite know what it is but it doesn't seem to sit right but that could just be me. The coding part of the game works very similar to website coding e.g. HTML and CSS. I think that could be a factor in why I found parts of this  tutorial fairly manageable. I enjoyed playing around with the physics of the crates and the vehicle, seeing what happens when you turn up the speed of the vehicle and the mass of the crates is quite funny. Overall I think the Unity tutorials are good but I can see myself running into some spots of bother with some aspects as I can't seem to wrap my head around certain physics but I'm optimistic!


 
















A screenshot of my Unity Tutorial














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Introduction

Game Idea Research

Game Design