Unity Tutorial 02

 Unity Tutorial 02

The last part to the vehicle tutorial was very interesting! I really liked learning how to make the vehicle actually turn instead of just sliding left or right on the road. The plane challenge on the other hand was quite a bit more difficult as I actually had to think about what I had to do instead of following along with an instructor. I found the camera a lot easier to use this time around which was nice. I struggled a bit with getting the plane to move up and down, at the beginning I had the up and down arrow keys set to make the plane move like the vehicle. This was frustrating but I figured it out in the end and got it all to work. I got the propeller to spin too which was just the cherry on top and I feel accomplished after completing this challenge.


A screenshot of my Unity challenge.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Introduction

Game Idea Research

Game Design