Unity Tutorial 04

 Unity Tutorial 04

In the first part of the tutorial was fairly straightforward it involved spawning the animals at different intervals and creating a hit box for the animals and the food so that when they collide they get removed from the game before reaching the player. I enjoyed following this tutorial and found it quite easy. The game is much more easy to play with the automatic spawning of the animals. The randomness of the way the animals spawn also makes the game more enjoyable.

 A screenshot of this weeks Unity Tutorial

The challenge on the otherhand I found really confusing. I think this was due to doing the end of the tutorial on one day then the challenge on the next day. I couldn't remember a single thing from the tutorial and had to go back and look at how I completed tasks to solve the challenge.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Introduction

Game Idea Research

Game Design