Unity Tutorial 06

Unity Tutorial 06

 In this weeks Unity Tutorial I learned how to add particle effects to the player as they move through the game and I also learned how to add sound to the game and to the player. I enjoyed going through the different sounds available in the sound effects folder, adding the sounds to the player and hearing the sounds as I played the game. I also enjoyed the coding for the audio, it was simple and easy to understand the mechanics.

A screenshot of this weeks Unity Tutorial.

 This weeks challenge was pretty tricky to wrap my head around because I still can't seem to remember what I have to do to fix things when they're given to me wrong. I use the tutorial code to help me figure it out. Once I got something fixed it was really satisfying! I got distracted as per usual playing the game once it was able to play somewhat properly. The part I found difficult was at the end with the bonus steps. Overall I enjoyed this weeks Unity Tutorial and Challenge!#

A screenshot of this weeks Unity Challenge.

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Introduction

Game Idea Research

Game Design