Unity Tutorial 07

Unity Tutorial 07

This weeks Unity Tutorial is about making a ball fight off other enemy balls on an unbounded platform so it is easy to fall off of. So far in the tutorial I have created the player, the enemy and a power up. I have also given the player and enemy movement. The player can only move back and forward but depending on the camera position is which direction the player goes. The enemy follows the player trying to push them off the edge. If the player gets a power up they become stronger so they can push the enemy further away from them, usually off the edge of the platform. I really enjoyed this weeks tutorial I found it very interesting and fun to play in between to check if things are working correctly. I got a bit stuck at the start due to a minor spelling error that I couldn't find for a while but other than that little slip up this weeks Unity Tutorial wasn't too bad.



 A screenshot of this weeks Unity Tutorial.

Comments

  1. Thanks for posting the useful information to my vision. This is excellent information. otherwise anyone can learn PDMS course so contact here- +91-9311002620 or visit website- https://www.htsindia.com/Courses/cad-cam-cae/pdms-training-course

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

An Introduction

Game Idea Research

Game Design