Unity Tutorial 10

 Unity Tutorial 10

I found this weeks unity tutorial kind of interesting. I liked the aspects of the tutorial when there was something new like buttons and text overlays. The other basic things that I've done already around a hundred times are all just annoying and tedious. Not to mention that the instructor gets on every last one of my nerves. He speaks so slow and constantly re does things that could have been done the right way the first time. Anyways, I liked the buttons and text on screen and having them come up at the right time I think it's really satisfying. I'm looking forward to next weeks unity tutorial because it seems to be all new things such as a title screen and difficulty settings! :)

A screenshot of this weeks unity tutorial.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Introduction

Game Idea Research

Game Design